FMF Racing Fatty 2-Stroke Exhaust Pipe - Details
The FMF Racing Fatty pipe is the cornerstone of FMF's history. With over 35 years of racing experience behind it, the FMF Fatty is the industry benchmark. The Fatty broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band, more low end, more mid, and increased over-rev. If you're riding tracks, trails, or in the open desert, the Fatty will offer what you're looking for.
- 19 gauge carbon steel construction with nickel plated finish for maximum durability
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band - more low end, more mid, and increased over-rev
- Gives more tractable power with an improved throttle control
- Delivers race proven performance with over 35 years of dirt bike racing experience
- FMF Racing's most popular 2-stroke motorcycle exhaust pipe
- The most copied pipe in the world
- Can be used with FMF or stock silencer
- Includes O–rings
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.