FMF Racing Gnarly 2-Stroke ATV Exhaust Pipe - Details
When looking to add 4-stroke tractor like torque to your 2-stroke and you need a pipe to withstand the harsh elements, the FMF Racing Gnarly is the pipe for you. Constructed from thick 18 gauge steel, the Gnarly was made specifically for those who ride in the roughest terrain and require the strongest, most reliable equipment. Strong and rugged, this aggressive pipe dishes out handfuls of torque and bottom to mid range pull needed for late model 200cc through 500cc machines and the rigors of the off road domain.
- Rugged 18 gauge carbon steel 2-stroke ATV exhaust pipe with a durable nickel plated finish
- Made specifically for those who ride in the roughest terrain and require the strongest, most reliable equipment
- Provide the torque and tractability of a 4-stroke but still maintains the responsiveness of a 2-stroke
- Stronger bottom end pull, thicker midrange - Performance is focused toward a strong lowend with meaty midrange
- Focuses on increasing the lower RPM horsepower and torque to get you out of the toughest terrain
- Dishes out handfuls of low end torque and bottom to mid range pull needed for late model quads and the rigors of the off road domain
- The preferred pipe of top Enduro and GNCC riders, where abrupt power and rugged durability are a must
- Includes O-rings
Note: For Closed Course Competition Use Only. Not Intended for Street Use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.