Fox Racing Motion Elite 2 Sonar Training Shoes - Details
Sound off with this special edition release of the Motion Elite 2 updated with a black and white sonar pulse print and seafoam accents.
The Motion Elite 2 Training Shoe delivers lightweight cushioning, enhanced support and excellent flexibility, along with an updated, sleek design built for speed and agility, while bringing aggressive motocross inspired styling to the best in lightweight training footwear. Motocross heritage and performance-driven technology combine to create a visually striking style that performs at the highest levels.
- Fox Flow Mesh upper panels increase breathability and moisture management
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) instep cage and heel stabilizer for stability and support
- Duratrak MDT outsole features ultra tacky and durable rubber compound for excellent grip and durability
- 3D Molded EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Sockliner provides arch support, cushion, and shock absorption
- Hybrid sock construction for a virtually seamless fit
- Stitchless hot melt toe cap for enhanced durability, fit and reduced weight
- Redesigned PU (Polyurethane) midfoot stability cage and heel stabilizer are now even more lighter and stronger than before
- Fox Motion technology provides superior cushion, and flexibility in an extremely lightweight package