Full Bore USA M-66 Tour King Bias Rear Tire - Details
The Full Bore USA M-66 Tour King motorcycle tire has been made specifically for cruisers, v-twins and touring bikes. It combines modern design with the latest in engineering and tire production technology. Both belted and non-belted M-66 tires are designed for an increased load index, providing increased performance and load capacity. M-66 Tour King tires offer extreme driving comfort, stability, reliability, and perfect traction in all conditions, at a reasonable price. If you have a cruiser, v-twin or touring bike the M-66 Tour King is the ideal tire.
- High mileage, long lasting touring tires with increased performance and load capacity
- Intermediate tread compound for good mileage and great traction on all road conditions
- 4 ply rated bias-belted construction for increased carrying capacity
- Advanced tread pattern gives excellent traction in wet or dry conditions and helps prevent wobble in rain grooves
- Directional tread pattern for better traction in wet conditions
- Extreme driving comfort, stability, and reliability
- Balancing dot aligned with valve stem makes balancing easier
- Directional arrow located on sidewall provides easier directional mounting
- Designed specifically for Harley's, metric cruisers, and touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Tire sizes 130/70-17 and 130/80-17 are bias ply construction, not bias-belted.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/90B-15, 150/90B-15, 170/80B-15, 130/90B-16, 140/90B-16, 150/80B-16, 180/65B-16, 130/70-17, and 130/80-17