Galfer Carbon Semi-Metallic Brake Pad - Details
- Made from 1054 semi-metallic carbon compound
- Can be used for sport, touring and commuting applications
- Works well in wet conditions as well as in cold brake conditions
- Withstands abrupt temperature changes allowing for a quick feel return
Note: All Galfer brake pads must be properly "Bedded-In" to achieve maximum output and reduce unnecessary rotor wear.
Galfer Bed-In instructions:
- 1. Clean the brake rotor(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation
- 2. Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding
- 3. Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.
Galfer Carbon Semi-Metallic Brake Pad - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Galfer Carbon Semi-Metallic Brake Pad - Questions and Answers