Galfer HD Sintered Brake Pad - Details
- Will withstand friction ratings of 0.7u and does not require any heat to deliver friction
- Advanced ceramic technology allows for pads to "cool off" as soon as pressure is released from the brake lever
- Requires very little brake pressure effort under repeated braking
- Recommended for those looking for the "edge" and "ultimate" stopping feel and control
Note: All Galfer brake pads must be properly "Bedded-In" to achieve maximum output and reduce unnecessary rotor wear.
Galfer strongly recommends following these Bed-In directions:
- Clean the breake roto(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation
- Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding
- Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles
Note: Image for reference only.
Galfer HD Sintered Brake Pad - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Galfer HD Sintered Brake Pad - Questions and Answers