Galfer HH Sintered Brake Pads - Details
- Will withstand friction ratings of 0.7u and does not require any heat to deliver friction
- Advanced ceramic technology allows for pads to "cool off" as soon as pressure is released from the brake lever
- Requires very little brake pressure effort under repeated braking
- Recommended to those looking for the "edge" or "ultimate" stopping feel and control
Note: All Galfer brake pads must be properly "Bedded-In" to achieve maximum output and reduce unnecessary rotor wear.
Galfer strongly recommends following these Bed-In directions:
- 1. Clean the brake rotor(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation
- 2. Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding
- 3. Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles
Note: Image for reference only. Product varies according to vehicle.
Galfer HH Sintered Brake Pads - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Galfer HH Sintered Brake Pads - Questions and Answers