GBC Afterburn Streetforce Front Tire - Details
The GBC Afterburn Street Force quad tire is a DOT and ECE (European e-mark) approved street tire that combines reliability with offroad performance. It is speed and load rated at 57N and features an aggressive directional tread with heavy siping for great traction in both wet and dry conditions. The Afterburn Street Force's lightweight 4 ply rated construction makes it a great conventional choice for everyday use on side-by-sides.
- Lightweight 4 ply rated radial carcass construction provides an optimum smooth ride
- High performance tire that delivers uncompromising traction in both mixed and hard packed terrains
- Unique tread design promotes superior straight line and high speed cornering capabilities
- High performance tread design made for all season traction for balanced offroad and street riding
- Aggressive directional tread with heavy siping for great traction in both wet and dry conditions
- These quad/side-by-side tires are N rated for speeds up to 87 mph
- DOT and ECE (European e-mark) approved for street use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire size: 25x8R-12