GBC Dirt Commander Rear Tire - Details
A super tough, puncture resistant 8 ply rated bias side-by-side tire, the GBC Dirt Commander offers the perfect lug depth for optimal performance in all types of conditions. The deep siped tread design offers superior traction; the Dirt Commander tears into rocks, mud, dirt, creek beds, grass, hills and steep rock ledges without a hitch! The 8 ply rating construction ensures you'll confidently dominate the terrain at all speeds with optimal handling. Additionally, mud easily cleans off the Dirt Commander to prevent loss of traction!
- Super tough, puncture resistant 8 ply rated bias carcass with 27/32" lugs
- Perfect lug depth for optimal performance in all types of conditions
- Deep siped tread design provides superior traction and total terrain durability
- Dominates a wide variety of terrain at all speeds, with optimal handling
- Tears into rocks, mud, dirt, creek beds, grass, hills and steep rock ledges
- Easily cleans off mud to prevent loss of traction
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 27x11-12 and 29x11-14 have 13/16" tread depth.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x10-12, 26x11-12, 27x11-12, 26x11-14, 27x11-14, and 29x11-14