GMZ Cutthroat Tire - Details
The GMZ Cutthroat all-terrain quad tire is a great option for an off-road racing tread design. The Cutthroat All Terrain tire is a great utility tire with a more of an off road truck tire tread design, good for mud, sand, rocky terrain. DOT approved for the street and made in 6-ply radial construction makes this off-road tire great in many applications, from utility side-by-sides to racing quads. Proven as a race winner in the WORCS series Side by Side classes, this tire is good for racing and recreational use.
- Built with radial construction out of high quality natural rubber ingredients
- Made of a special mix of natural rubber compounds to make a medium compound that is soft enough to get great traction but also makes for long tread life
- Lightweight performance with heavy-duty 6-ply rated radial construction
- Tighter tread pattern that prevents easy punctures between the tread of the tire
- Heavy duty sidewall with a 3/4" tread height
- Latest off-road racing technology with a lightweight design on the trail, in the sand, and over the rocks
- Technology developed and delivered specifically for maximum ATV/UTV performance
- Designed to use the same size tire on all four corners of the machine and allows the spare to be used where needed
- Weight: 32 lbs
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 28x10-14