GMZ Sand Stripper Staggered Paddle Rear Tire - Details
The GMZ Sand Stripper UTV sand tires are the first purpose-built 28" UTV sand tires designed for 900cc+ side-by-sides and four seat capacity machines. Tested in Southern California's local desert, the Sand Stripper tires increase the performance of these machines in small sand areas to the biggest sand dunes in the world. They create an amazing amount of floatation and keep you up on top of the sand with great turning ability and traction. The fourteen paddle stagger cut rear tire has 3/4" tall paddles and hooks up great in the sand. For maximum performance pair the Sand Stripper Tires with GMZ's Casino sand specific wider wheels with sand offsets, built and designed for the Sand Stripper.
- Built with radial construction out of high quality natural rubber ingredients
- 6-ply rated radial construction with a heavy-duty sidewall
- Fourteen staggered width 3/4" tall paddles matches up perfectly for vehicles in the 900cc range and below
- Stagger cut paddles allow for a little more ability to slide the SxS around but without affecting flotation or straight line traction
- Improves performance in the sand with great floatation, while offering great traction and turning ability
- Designed specifically for the SxS market to be used in the sand dunes
- Sand specific tires tested in the Southern California desert
- Weight: 23 lbs
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire size: 28x15-14