GMZ Sportech XC Rear Tire - Details
GMZ Sportech ATV tires are the work of designing the perfect tread and compounding to work the best for your sport quad model. All the GMZ Sportech quad tires are a special medium compound that works well for all types of applications and are built with radial construction out of high quality natural rubber ingredients. The Sportech tires match up with GMZ's Sportech wheels for a great package on your sport quad or four-wheeler. The best thing is from the trail to the track, you can get new tires for your ride, for less money and get a superior product.
- Built with radial construction out of high quality natural rubber ingredients
- Special medium compound allows you to use these tires for recreational trail riding in all terrains as well as having enough grip and reliability to use them for a racing application without them wearing to quickly
- Specially engineered sidewall and angled side knob construction provides great stability and controllable side bite
- Built from 6 ply rated bias ply tire with radial construction to cut down on punctures or flats in rough terrain as in desert racing or Baja applications
- The Sportech XC tires have been raced and tested in events such as, Score Baja 1000, the Baja 500, Best in the Desert Series such as Silverstate 300 and The Mint 400 with podium finishes in their respected classes
- Top of the line ATV tires with the same technology as the best tire manufacturers in the world, but with better compounding than the competition
- Winning tread pattern with the perfect compound to exceed cross country and trail expectations
- Tread Depth: 3/4"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 20x11-9 and 22x11-9