Icon Airmada Charmer Full Face Helmet - Details
It was an era of nitro-fueled courage and lax environmental laws. The Airmada Charmer ‘Glory’ colorway is inspired by the Funny cars of the late 1960s. Engine in the front, driver in the back - a visceral homage to Americana at its finest. The Airmada Charmer ‘Gold’ colorway is the southern brother to the Glory. A helmet of fast times and summertime cruising. T-tops, Skynrd, & bootlegged beer - Eastbound and down all the way to the Georgia state line. To complete the overt Americana theme, both colorways glow-in-the dark like a nitrous fueled teen rave. Both are the work of ICON signature artist Tanner Goldbeck.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Prolock
- shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: Dot FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards
Note: Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.