Icon Airmada Space Bass Face Full Face Helmet - Details
The Airmada is Icon's highest evolution of helmet craftsmanship and you'll realize this from the moment you take off. The first thing you'll notice is the low profile shell, which now comes in a variety of sizes. The energy absorbing dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner uses Icon's rider preferred oval head form. The effort to reduce the helmet size combines with the tough polycarbonate shell to create a helmet that fits better, is ridiculously light, and still maintains the exclusive world standard of Icon to suit your riding style. With fit and function in mind, the designers of the Airmada focused on bringing rider comfort to a higher level. The SuperVent system has been completely revamped with even more effective ventilation and exhaust porting across the helmet. The Ventral Primary intake improves the helmet's cooling airflow in ways other helmets can only dream of, and long nights were spent improving the ergonomics and function of the venting controls. Designed and positioned to make on the fly adjustments quick and easy, the Airmada is built from the ground up to offer perfect comfort for any riding condition. Even the shield system has been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change an Icon Optics shield in a fraction of a second. This cutting edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce an unrivaled distortion free line of sight to what lies ahead.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Absorbing dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Fully removable washable Hydradry moisture wicking interior
- Recessed twin channel Supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior airflow control
- Fog free Icon Optics shield with Prolock shield locking system
- Rapid Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Shell has an Icon exclusive long oval head form for ultimate fit and comfort
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.