Icon Alliance GT La Bandera Full Face Helmet - Details
The Alliance GT is the next iteration of helmet that is built for the rider that craves versatility. Icon has kept the world renowned comfort and ventilation, and added an inner Dropshield for those rides that start before sunrise and end well after the sunset. The rider can keep their Clear Proshield attached for all light conditions but with the flip of a switch, engage a tinted shield located just above the brow. The Alliance GT leads the industry by offering a variety of interchangeable lenses for the Dropshield to customize your look and fit your riding needs. The helmet's ventilation system consists of strategically placed air intakes, vents, air channels, and exhaust ports. The main ingredient in venting the Alliance is the Icon Supervent system featuring oversized intake ports controlled by individual vent triggers, along with recessed supervents to reduce wind noise. When activated, air is forced directly into the helmet, at both high and low speeds. Air is channeled between the comfort liner and protective EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, expelling through the exhaust ports for maximum comfort. Continuing with Icon's commitment to excellence, the Alliance GT is constructed with premier manufacturing processes and stringent quality assurance procedures. This, combined with rigorous testing, assures that the highest safety standards in the world are met.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Molded twin channel Supervent for increased cooling
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Quick change fog free Proshield with sideplates
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Prolock shield locking system
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards
Note: Alliance GT includes Gold interchangeable internal Dropshield.
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.