Icon Alliance Shakki Full Face Helmet - Details
The Alliance has been Icon's most popular motorcycle helmet series to date. With industry leading venting, quality and reputation - the Icon Alliance Full Face Helmet has been chosen by everyone on two wheels - from cruisers to sport bikes and everything in between.
The Shakki street bike helmet is adorned with many Japanese mythological elements. Each element features a character that represents a trait or story.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Long oval headform
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free clear Proshield with sideplates
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Prolock shield locking system
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Meets or exceeds DOT (FM VSS 218) and ECE (22-05) standards
The Stories Behind The Shakki Graphics:
- Endurance - The Monk Mongaku tests his spiritual sincerity by standing under an ice cold waterfall. Exposure to the frigid water almost kills him, but he perseveres showing his mental and physical endurance.
- Bravery - Kintaro, also known as the Golden Boy, roamed the forests of northern Japan. He was renowned for his strength and mastery of the wild. Often his bravery is depicted by wrestling the feared giant carp.
- Raijin - With his ability to create the most powerful storms, Raijin rains down deafening thunder from his multitude of drums. Usually depicted as a red demonic demon, he is both feared and admired as a predominate deity in the Shinto religion.
- Fujin - Shouldering his bag of wind, the disheveled Fujin has the power to both create and destroy. As the god of wind, he is among the oldest of the Shinto gods, and helped create the world itself.