Icon PDX Waterproof Hi-Viz Rain Jacket - Details
Following Icon's mission to create real riding gear that doesn't suck, they give you the PDX line. Birthed in the rain soaked laboratories of Portland, Oregon the PDX is Icon's answer to Mother Nature's fury. The pattern of the ripstop waterproof shell is cut full to fit over your normal riding gear. The unique roll-up hood seals against the neck during your ride, then unfurls to cover your helmet hair when you arrive at your destination. A couple of well placed pockets, complete seam sealing, reflective graphics and wind flap elimination straps complete the program. The PDX, keeps you dry while keeping you 'fresh'.
- Tasloc Ripstop nylon waterproof shell
- Riptop waterproof shell is cut full to fit over normal riding gear
- Water resistant front pockets
- Roll-up hood tucks and seals against neck
- Wind flap elimination straps
- Complete seam sealing
- Reflective graphics
- Comfort mesh liner
- Premium YKK waterproof zippers
Note: Meets US military PPE high visibility specifications.