Interco Aqua Torque Tire - Details
Designed primarily for use on amphibious vehicles but with features that also offer excellent performance when used on regular ATV quads. One of the main performance features in the design was to produce a tire that would improve a vehicle's skid steering ability. A lot of muscle was put in this great ATV/UTV tire that can handle the demands of the highest powered side-by-side utility vehicles.
- 6 ply rating construction
- Constructed to be highly resistant to damage from cuts and impact and all kinds of hazards
- Tread design and sturdy sidewalls gives a quick steering response with little or no rolling under of the tire in severe turning
- The largest paddles protrude beyond the sidewall along with sidewall blades which offer even more sidewall protection
- Traction in mud, snow and sand is exceptional and even with the aggressive design the tires give a smooth ride
- Made primarily for amphibious vehicles and increases speed of Argo type vehicles in water
- Increases traction and stability on land
- Features an advanced heavy duty rim guard
- Designed as a directional tire, but works well either way
- 1" tread depth
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x12-9, 28x10-12, 28x10-14, 30x10-12 and 30x10-14