ITP Bajacross Rear Tire - Details
Proven to handle the toughest and heaviest UTV applications, the ITP Bajacross UTV tire is excellent on heavier quads and ATVs too. With an 8-ply rated radial construction and a super deep Rim Guard, the Bajacross has produced ITP's most rugged, durable tire yet! The advanced radial carcass design delivers the most comfortable, trail-compliant tire available. The extended life rubber compound and innovative overlapping tread pattern provides a smooth, predictable ride as well as slow wear characteristics - this is the highest-mileage side-by-side utility tire ITP has ever produced.
- Rugged 8-ply rated radial carcass with 25% stronger construction for increased durability and comfort without sacrificing trail compliance
- Extended life rubber compound and innovative overlapping tread pattern provides a smooth, predictable ride as well as very little wear
- Stepped lugs provide consistent tread edges as the tire wears, for predictable performance throughout the long life of the tire
- Wrap around lugs provide improved shoulder protection
- Super deep Rim Guard feature offers the best wheel lip protection in the business
- Baja proven to handle the toughest and heaviest UTV applications on intermediate to hard terrain, from desert to trail, ruts and rocks
- Highest mileage side-by-side utility tire ITP has ever produced
- Made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x10R-12, 26x11R-12, and 26x11R-14