ITP Holeshot GNCC Rear Tire - Details
- Lightweight 6 ply construction
- Long wear and puncture resistance are key considerations in the creation of the Holeshot GNCC
- Lower in profile, narrower and lighter than our XC/XCT models
- Special angled shoulder knob design provides increased side bite for faster, more controllable cornering
- Lighter, easier steering is accomplished with the front Holeshot GNCC's more rounded profile and angled knob pattern
- Great handling and traction are complemented by a super tough carcass that can easily deal with all the tight trees, rocks, roots and ruts found on a typical GNCC race course
- GNCC's more open tread and split knob design provides exceptional straight line grip, balanced cornering and unbeatable clean out
- The more challenging the course, the greater advantage the Holeshot GNCC rider will enjoy.
- 2 pounds lighter than Holeshot XC model, 2 pounds lighter than the Razr
- Designed for exceptional handling on today's long travel 4-stroke sport quads
- Bright hot patch logo on sidewall
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the follow ATV tire sizes: 20x10-9 and 21x11-9.