ITP Mud Lite XTR Tire - Details
The ITP Mud Lite XTR is the ATV industry's first extreme terrain radial tire! Super-aggressive tread design features 1 1/8 inch deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction. Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice to your specific riding requirements. The 12 inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex & more flotation. The revolutionary 14 inch model is an excellent all around trail/mud choice, with its lower profile sidewall resulting in reduced flex and a dramatic improvement in handling and rider confidence.
- 6 ply radial construction with 1 1/8" lugs
- Smoother riding and more traction than a bias ply tire due to the larger contact patch
- Utilizes the same extended wear rubber compound as the famed ITP 589 M/S for even longer life and better value
- Super aggressive tread design with angled and grooved deep lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction
- Two rim size diameters to tailor specific riding requirements
- 12" tire option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and more flotation
- 14" tire option is an excellent all around trail/mud choice with its lower profile sidewall providing sportier handling and reduced flex
- Made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: 14 inch side-by-side tires have a 1000 lbs. maximum load capacity per tire
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x8R-12, 25x10R-12, 26x9R-12, 26x11R-12, 27x9R-12, 27x11R-12, 27x9R-14, and 27x11R-14