ITP Terracross R/T XD Rear Tire - Details
The Terracross R/T tire line uses smooth riding XD (Extreme Duty) construction with an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection. Specially designed 14" sizes make the Terracross R/T the standard in Side X Side utility vehicle trail tires, and a standout performer on ATVs as well.
- 6 ply radial construction with 3/4" lug depth provides unmatched durability
- Extra tough rubber compound with greater durability and reliability results in a much higher mileage quad tire with significantly increased tread life
- Radial XD (Extreme Duty) construction including an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection
- Radial construction offers a much smoother ride and greater overall control, enhancing operator confidence
- Interlocking tread pattern and wide footprint result in exceptional traction and flotation
- Wrap around shoulder lugs offer excellent sidewall protection and traction when navigating rutted trails
- All sizes are UTV rated and surprising light in weight - ideal for mud, snow and sand
- Made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: 14" side-by-side tires have a 1000 lbs. maximum load capacity per tire, at 12 psi
Available in tire sizes: 25x10R-12, 26x11R-12, 25x10R-14, and 26x11R-14