Jardine RT-One Slip-On and Bolt-On Mufflers - Details
- Boost power over a wide rpm band
- Dyno-tested for smooth power delivery and superior performance
- Available in polished aluminum, carbon fiber or titanium canisters
- Designed with experience gained as exhaust supplier to American Honda’s road race team
- Come complete with CNC-machined billet clamp and stainless steel collector pipe (if required)
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
NOTE: Exhaust discoloration (blueing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
Jardine RT-One Slip-On and Bolt-On Mufflers - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Jardine RT-One Slip-On and Bolt-On Mufflers - Questions and Answers