Jardine RT1 Quiet Module Inserts - Details
- The QMI is a sound attenuation device that installs easily in under a minute
- You can now have the best of both worldsmaximum power from a race core or the neighborhood friendly tones of the QMI unit
- Specifically designed for race core equipped models
- The QMI allows you the option of substantially decreasing the sound level of your racing system when you need to
- Constructed from aluminum billet and CNC'd to exacting tolerances, the module features a "red" high temperature silicone O-ring to assure proper sealing
- Decreases sound levels 3-6 decibels with the QMI installed
- May require jetting change
- Will not work with RT-1 Dual Outlet exhaust
Note: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Note: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Note: Exhaust discoloration (blueing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.