Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control - Details
Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar end weight.
- Throttle lock constructed with a high quality, compact and durable design with super smooth action
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While riding, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- To install, simply remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw
- Takes less than 5 minutes to install
- Very little maintenance is required
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: Honda AERO, Honda VTX750 Shadow, Honda VT1100 Shadow, Honda VT1100 Shadow Sabre, Honda VTX1300, Honda VTX1800, Honda Shadow AERO, Kawasaki ZX6R, Kawasaki ZX636 Ninja, Kawasaki ZX7R, Kawasaki ZX9, Kawasaki ZX10/R/RR, Kawasaki Vulcan, Suzuki Boulevard C109 and Suzuki Boulevard M109 include both right side throttle lock and matching left side handlebar weight.