Klim Mammoth Socks - Details
The Mammoth Sock is Klim's warmest and thickest technical sock designed to enhance the performance of Gore-Tex boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
- Made from 43% Merino wool, 40% acrylic, 13% Lycra and 4% polyamide
- 100% Terry construction for added warmth and padded comfort
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel and sole for ultimate durability
- High thermal retention value to help hold heat in
- Ankle and arch support stretch bands help keep sock in position; no slipping or bunching
- Patterned bend and regular knit at front mid ankle to help prevent bunching
- Above calf height for warmth and comfort
- Small (Shoe Size 4/5/6)
- Medium (Shoe Size 7/8/9)
- Large (Shoe Size 10/11/12)
Note: The use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex boots.