Klim Vented Socks - Details
The Klim Vented Sock is Klim's most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
- Made from 55% Coolmax, 41% polyamide and 4% Lycra
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation
- Terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle support band keeps sock in place
- Arch support band keeps sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel and sole for durability
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- Improved elasticity
- Knit logos
- Above calf design
Note: The use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex boots.