Kuryakyn ISO-Flame Grips - Details
Kuryakyn ISO-Flame Grips have a unique flamed pattern made from the soft and cushy raised rubber pads. Finished off with a Maltese Cross emblazoned end cap and smooth trim ring for that additional bad attitude look. This grip accepts Kuryakyn's wildly popular ISO-Throttle Boss, which greatly aids your hand on those long rides to the next rally.
- Combining great style and comfort, these motorcycle grips provide a soft, non-slip surface that dampens operating vibration
- Recessed area between the ISO Pad cushions permit air movement for added comfort in hot weather
- Unique flamed pattern made from the soft and cushy raised rubber pads
- Maltese Cross emblazoned removable end caps with four screw pattern
- Interchangeable smooth chrome accent ring, additional rings sold separately
- May be used with stock air reservoir type handlebars
- Accepts Kuryakyn ISO-Throttle Boss, sold separately
Note: Not for use on motorcycles with heated grips.
Note: Not compatible with bar end weights found on many bikes. The majority of the time, removing these weights is a simple affair and the vibration absorbing quality of the ISO Grips more than compensates for the vibration damping lost by removal of the bar end weight.