Kuryakyn ISO-Grips - Details
Kuryakyn ISO-Grips are made for the rider who demands the ultimate in comfort and style. Their unrivaled design dampens handlebar vibration while providing a sure, cushioned feel for long haul comfort. Because of the unique removable end caps, these are one of the only custom motorcycle grips available that may be used with stock air reservoir type handlebars.
- Combining great style and comfort, these motorcycle grips provide a soft, non-slip surface that dampens operating vibration
- Recessed area between the ISO Pad cushions permit air movement for added comfort in hot weather
- Interchangeable knurled accent ring, additional rings sold separately
- Unique removable end caps with four screw pattern
- For the rider who demands the ultimate in comfort and style
- Styled to match the popular Kuryakyn ISO-Pegs
- May be used with stock air reservoir type handlebars
Note: Not for use on motorcycles with heated grips.
Note: Not compatible with bar end weights found on many bikes. The majority of the time, removing these weights is a simple affair and the vibration absorbing quality of the ISO Grips more than compensates for the vibration damping lost by removal of the bar end weight.