Kuryakyn ISO-Grips With ISO-Throttle Boss - Details
Kuryakyn ISO-Grips are made for the rider who demands the ultimate in comfort and style. Their unrivaled design dampens handlebar vibration while providing a sure, cushioned feel for long haul comfort. Because of the unique removable end caps, these are one of the only custom motorcycle grips available that may be used with stock air reservoir type handlebars. The addition of a ISO-Throttle Boss can make the difference between a quick trip and a cross-country adventure.
- Combining great style and comfort, these motorcycle grips provide a soft, non-slip surface that dampens operating vibration
- Recessed area between the ISO Pad cushions permit air movement for added comfort in hot weather
- ISO-Throttle Boss is a small, adjustable paddle that is positioned under the palm of the throttle hand allowing the driver to slightly relax their grip on the gas and still maintain a constant speed
- Interchangeable knurled chrome accent ring, additional rings sold separately
- Unique removable end caps with four screw pattern
- For the rider who demands the ultimate in comfort and style
- Styled to match the popular Kuryakyn ISO-Pegs
- May be used with stock air reservoir type handlebars
Note: Dual Cable Throttle style fits all 1982-2017 Harley-Davidson models with Dual Cable Throttle Controls, except XG500 Street 500 and XG750 Street 750 models.
Note: Electronic Throttle style fits all 2008-2017 Harley-Davidson models with Electronic Throttle Controls.