Kuryakyn Pro-Series Butterfly Shaft Caps - Details
Note: Applications called out for CV carb will bolt directly to stock 40mm or Screamin Eagle 44mm CV carbs. These kits can easily be adapted to work on Mikuni HSR42/45/48, S&S Shortys, or other aftermarket carbs.
- Includes Screws, Washers, Bearings, and Spring
- Capable of supporting engine builds that produce up to 140+ HP Since its inception, the Hypercharger has continued to evolve to meet the needs of the performance minded rider
- Mike Rolands testing and development of our Wild Things Performance Products provided an incredible wealth of information about airflow into and out of an engine
- Mike worked closely with our talented design staff and what you see here is without a doubt the best flowing Hypercharger we have ever produced
- The interior shapes, especially the critical radius leading into the carb or throttle body, have been carefully designed
- The outer cover incorporates an additional scoop to direct air into a high-flow, washable foam filter element that seats snuggly in the end of a round K&N filter element
- This filter assembly is one of the best flowing on the market and is capable of supplying enough air to even the highest output street motors
- The frontal opening is huge and as with all Hyperchargers, the vacuum operated butterflies allow almost unrestricted airflow to the filter under high-load riding situations
- Pro-R Hyperchargers come complete with mounting hardware and crankcase breather kits
Note: Leg room is diminished compared to stock air cleaner, particularly on 08-10 Touring Models and Trikes.
Note for Metric: These kits contain an all-chrome Pro-R Hypercharger, mounting kit, and jetting necessary for carburetor models for a complete, sanitary installation.
Kuryakyn Pro-Series Butterfly Shaft Caps - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Kuryakyn Pro-Series Butterfly Shaft Caps - Questions and Answers