Kuryakyn XKursion XR2.0 Roll Bag - Details
Designed as a next generation roll bag, the Kuryakyn XKursion XR2.0 Roll Bag features thermo-molded construction using water resistant material with waterproof zippers. The thermo-molded construction means this bag will hold its shape even under the most demanding conditions. The large main compartment features a zippered opening as well as mesh inner pockets for securing smaller items.
- Premium 1200 denier maxtura material construction that is UV and weather resistant
- Thermoformed construction for durability, shape retention and style
- Unique shape designed specifically to fit the contours of a cruiser's tour pack luggage rack
- Main compartment is large enough to accommodate a full face helmet
- Variety of zippered and elastic interior and exterior pockets and compartments for optimal organization
- Custom designed anti-scratch D-rings with a unique rivet attachment provides ample mounting points
- Strategically placed Reflect-A-Light reflective patches for added visibility
- Glove friendly zipper pulls and ergonomically styled carrying handle
- Weatherproof zippers and rain cover
- Durable and adjustable mounting straps
- Great for weekend road trips or day-to-day use
- 22"W x 12 1/2"D x 12 1/2"H
- 2,100 cu. in.