Kuryakyn XKursion XS3.0 Sissy Bar Bag - Details
The Kuryakyn XKursion XS3.0 Sissy Bar Bag is the ultimate seat bag designed with both style and function. This bag is thermo-formed and designed with premium materials to withstand the rigorous conditions encountered on a motorcycle. It is the perfect bag for all your needs. Can be used for day to day riding and helmet storage, or it is large enough to accommodate all the items needed on a long trip - with multiple pockets to organize all your items. Combine it with Kuryakyn's XR2.0 Roll Bag for a great touring combo!
- Contoured specifically to fit on a Harley-Davidson Tour Pak luggage rack, but will mount on a cruiser's passenger seat or sissy bar luggage rack
- Large zippered main opening (will accommodate large full face helmet)
- Large zippered pockets on the outside of the each end of the bag with mesh and expandable zippered pockets
- Small zippered side pockets to store small items for easy access
- Three expandable zippered mesh pockets inside of the bag for storing small items
- Inside main compartment has three padded electronics organizer pockets for up to a 17" laptop, an iPad and two cell phones
- Two elastic interior pockets
- Adjustable and removable coat/bag flap
- 18 1/2"W x 13"D x 17"H
- 4,088 cu. in.