Kuryakyn Xkursion XW5.0 Wheeled Sissy Bar Bag - Details
The new XW5.0 backseat bag was designed for the diehard touring rider who travels alone and wants a large bag to fit in the passenger seat. The XW5.0 maximizes space in the passenger seat and has structure so the rider can lean against it as a backrest. Large enough to accommodate those long trips, so if you're the type of rider who prefers to roll solo on long trips, this is the bag for you. Designed specifically to mount on the passenger seat of touring motorcycles equipped with a Tour-Pak or trunk.
- Made from 1200 denier maxtura material that is UV and weather resistant
- Weatherproof zippers and rain cover
- Glove friendly zipper pulls and ergonomically styled carrying handle
- Dual zippers for quick access to main storage compartment
- Adjustable/removable coat flap with pocket
- Designed for mounting on passenger seat of a touring motorcycle with trunk and has structure so the rider can utilize it as a backrest
- Sturdy retractable handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy portability
- Interior organizer and padded pockets can hold up to a 17" laptop, iPad, and other electronic devices
- Removable toiletry bag
- Multiple anti scratch D-rings with rivet attachment for a variety of mounting points
- Durable and adjustable mounting straps
- Reflect-A-Light Strategically placed reflective patches for increased visibility
- 3,553 cu. in.
- 22"W x 16"H x 13"D