Leatt GPX 5.5 Ultraweld Jersey - Details
The GPX 5.5 Ultraweld Offroad jersey offers an ultralight layer of protection for Offroad racing. It is made from four way stretch mesh fabric that is MoistureCool wicking and has air channels. Its tape bonded seams offer a superior level of comfort and its comfortable athletic stretch fit allows you to wear the jersey with or without your body armor and neck brace. Its silicone tail easily connects to the Leatt Offroad pants and its bar task stitching offers critical reinforcement while the brush guard fabric over the elbows offer added protection as it is an ultra thin flex film that is feather light and increases scratch and abrasion resistance properties of the material.
- Offroad jersey made from ultralight, four way stretch MoistureCool wicking mesh fabric with air channels
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Tape bonded seams for maximum comfort with bar task stitch for critical reinforcement
- Neck collar design for use with or without a neck brace
- Athletic stretch fit for riding with or without body armor
- Silicone printed tail to connect to pants