Maxxis M7305 Maxxcross IT Rear Tire - Details
A staple in the Maxxcross lineup, the IT is known to be very long lasting: An excellent value for the hardcore pro motocrosser or the grizzled weekend warrior enduro rider.
- 4 ply rated motorcycle tire
- Advanced rubber compound enhances straight line traction for maximum control
- Unique knob and groove tread design offers exceptional traction and handling in a wide variety of conditions
- Known as a very long wearing intermediate motocross tire that performs exceptionally well in common intermediate to hardpack conditions
- Reinforced sidewall offers excellent stability and torque wrenching performance
- M7304 front tire combines with the M7305 rear for balanced overall performance
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- This tire is M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: (Part# 368-2176 ) is j rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.75-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/100-17, 100/100-18, 110/100-18, 120/100-18, 100/90-19, 110/80-19, 110/90-19, 120/80-19, and 120/90-19.