Maxxis M7307 Maxxcross SM Sand-Mud Front Tire - Details
The Maxxis Maxxcross SM is an exclusive sand and mud tire that combines a mud repelling, silica based rubber compound with a computer enhanced tread design. In addition to its specially formulated compound, this sand/mud tire also incorporates anti-flex knob bridges on the shoulder, increasing traction and stability. The Maxxcross SM is frequently used by Maxxis' top off-road pros when race conditions are sandy or sloppy. Don't get stuck in the mud or buried in the sand: Pin it and win it with a pair of Maxxcross SM tires.
- Specially formulated silica rubber compound and open tread pattern provide excellent self cleaning tire characteristics
- Computer enhanced tread design ensures optimal traction from sandy motocross tracks to muddy cross country loops
- Anti-flex knob bridges on shoulder reinforce side knobs for increased traction
- 17/32" deep knobs designed for mud, sand, and soft motocross terrain conditions
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 80/100-21