Maxxis M910 4-Snow Rear Tire - Details
Aptly named and ready for winter, the Maxxis 4-Snow is the quad tire of choice for snow as well as dirt drag racing. For improved acceleration, the Maxxis 4-Snow expands up to 40% during use. It features a reversible tread design for optimum traction on snow and ice. The soft compound remains flexible in cold weather for better grip.
- 2 ply construction with 19/32" tread depth
- Tire diameter expands up to 40% during acceleration for additional traction and ground clearance; reduces needed for shifting
- Reversible treads for optimum traction; scoop for snow and back side for increased contact surface on ice
- Special soft compound stays flexible in cold weather for amazing grip and a smooth ride
- The ideal choice for drag races on ice, snow and pure sand
- The lightest, best performing snow tire
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 22x10-8 and 22x10-9