Maxxis M9209 All Trak Tire - Details
The Maxxis All-Trak quad tire features a dual scooped tread knob to provide superior traction and offers rugged shoulder knobs to aid in cornering stability. Designed for use in the most challenging conditions, the All-Trak has been used by ATV racing legend Mike Penland in the GNCC race series as well as the Baja 1000.
- Specially formulated rubber compound improves puncture resistance
- 2 ply construction with 23/32" tread depth
- Multi-directional tread design offers traction in both muddy and sandy terrain
- Dual scooped tread knobs provide superior traction
- Rugged shoulder knobs provide stability in cornering
- Aggressive shoulder knobs provide excellent side bite and grip
- Extended and powerful shoulder knobs diverting objects away from the tire
- Multi-purpose design offers versatile application options
- Designed for use in the most challenging conditions
- Used by ATV racing legend Mike Penland in the GNCC race series, as well as the Baja 1000
- This ATV/UTV tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 22x11-8, 22x11-9, 22x11-10, and 25x8-12