Maxxis M931 Razr Front Tire - Details
Over the past decade, the name "Razr" has become synonymous with winning. The Maxxis Razr quad tire provides a championship proven tread design with superior puncture resistance. Its wide profile provides increased grip during acceleration and braking. Razr tires perform best when pushed to the limit in all terrain types. The specialized compound delivers superior traction while extending tread life.
- Specially formulated racing compound delivers superior traction while extending tread life
- Grand National Cross Country series proven tread design with superior puncture resistance
- Solid knob design with 15/32" tread depth improves traction and reduces tread squirm
- Knobs extend across the tread surface area for a large contact patch that maximizes traction
- Wide profile provides increased grip during acceleration and braking
- Laboratory tested and competition proven in the most demanding national championship cross country race series
- Performs best when pushed to the limit in all terrain types, from desert hard pack to intermediate rocky terrain
- Nine-time GNCC Pro Class champion Bill Ballance recommends the Razr and Razr2 tire on all race surfaces for serious cross country racers
- Available in both 4 ply and 6 ply for optimum puncture resistance
- Two-sided, full-color hot patch
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 21x7-10, 22x7-10, 23x7-10