Maxxis M932 Razr MX Race Rear Tire - Details
The Maxxis Razr MX quad tire sets the bar for ATV motocross racing, with rounded shoulder knobs to control sliding and a specially formulated compound for superior grip.
- Super soft racing compound formulated specifically for superior grip in ATV MX racing applications
- Maxxis' proprietary #397 soft compound is designed for optimal traction in hardpack race conditions
- Rear tire has a very soft compound, slightly softer than the front tire
- 2 or 4 ply construction with 15/32" tread depth
- Versatile motocross tread pattern provides predictable all-around performance on the track
- Rounded shoulder knobs offer predictable sliding characteristics
- Designed for use in the most challenging motocross conditions
- True race tire, will wear out in one race or in one weekend
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: 2 ply tire (Part # 368-2306) is Yellow patch.
Note: 4 ply tire (Part # 368-2307) is Orange patch.
Available in the following ATV tire size: 18x10-8