Maxxis M933 Razr2 Front Tire - Details
Take the legendary Maxxis Razr performance and spice it up with a slightly deeper tread depth and more durable construction, and you have a winner in rugged conditions. With its 6-ply construction, the Maxxis Razr2 quad tire is durable enough for any challenge. The Razr2 grabs heaps of traction in a variety of terrains, but is best suited for intermediate to muddy conditions. This quad tire also excels in loose over hard desert conditions.
- Durable 6 ply construction for desert performance
- Aggressive high performance tread pattern for enhanced cornering ability
- Angled shoulder knobs offer improved steering and braking control with increased side bite
- Deeper tread depth designed for better straight line traction control and grip in mixed terrain
- 19/32" lug depth offers increased skid and control for loose cross country or desert conditions
- Great in a variety of terrains, but is best suited for intermediate to muddy conditions
- Excels in loose over hard desert conditions
- Made especially for the GNCC
- Raised yellow lettering on the sidewall
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following tire sizes: 21x7-10, 22x7-10 and 23x7-10