Maxxis M961 Mud Bug Front Tire - Details
The Maxxis Mud Bug features extra deep lugs to provide maximum traction in muddy terrain. In addition, angled tread bars divert mud away from the tire for improved grip. The Mud Bug is 6 ply rated for greater puncture resistance and is available in larger sizes to provide needed ground clearance.
- 6 ply construction
- Exclusive reinforced carcass is ride designed to provide extra strength
- Comprehensive tread pattern delivers superior traction in mud, without sacrificing performance or ride comfort
- 30mm tread bar height provides superior traction in the deepest mud
- Sweeping, angled tread bars move mud out from the tread, enabling riders to tackle the most extreme riding conditions
- RCR (Reinforced Carcass Ridge) technology delivers strength, reduces weight and sheds mud
- Deep lugs designed to overlap the center line ridge to channel mud away from the contact patch to provide a better ride
- DSL (Dual Stage Lugs) add to the overall tread lug strength
- Aggressive lugs for an abundance of traction through mud bogs or down sloppy backcountry trails
- One of the lightest mud tires on the market and easy to mount
- Offer greater ground clearance to clear obstacles
- Greater puncture resistance means fewer flat tires
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 23x11-10, 25x8-12, 26x10-12, 27x8-12, and 27x10-12