Maxxis M961 Mud Bug Front Tire - Details
The Maxxis Mud Bug features extra-deep lugs to provide maximum traction in muddy terrain. In addition, angled tread bars divert mud away from the tire for improved grip. The Mud Bug is 6-ply rated for greater puncture resistance and is available in larger sizes to provide needed ground clearance.
- 6 ply construction
- Exclusive reinforced carcass is ride designed to provide extra strength
- Comprehensive tread pattern delivers superior traction in mud, without sacrificing performance or ride comfort
- 30mm tread bar height provides superior traction in the deepest mud
- Sweeping, angled tread bars move mud out from the tread, enabling riders to tackle the most extreme riding conditions
- RCR (Reinforced Carcass Ridge) technology delivers strength, reduces weight and sheds mud
- Deep lugs designed to overlap the center line ridge to channel mud away from the contact patch to provide a better ride
- DSL (Dual Stage Lugs) add to the overall tread lug strength
- Aggressive lugs for an abundance of traction through mud bogs or down sloppy backcountry trails
- One of the lightest mud tires on the market and easy to mount
- Offer greater ground clearance to clear obstacles
- Greater puncture resistance means fewer flat tires
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 23x11-10, 25x8-12, 26x10-12, 27x8-12, and 27x10-12