Maxxis MU07 Ceros Front Tire - Details
The Maxxis Ceros tire is designed for the UTV, built to handle the extreme abuse your UTV takes. The Ceros contains a directional, smooth rolling tread pattern, providing steering precision and straight line stability at high speeds. Its radial construction means better shock absorption characteristics and a smooth ride. The tread pattern also creates predictable braking with aggressive traction for hardpack to intermediate conditions.
- 6 ply rated radial tire, suitable for high operating pressures
- Directional, smooth rolling tread provides steering precision and predictable braking
- Excellent straight line stability at high speeds with aggressive traction on hardpack to intermediate terrain, especially loose over hard conditions
- Great for short course UTV racing as well as high speed desert riding
- Designed for UTV and Side by Side vehicles
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 23x8R-12, 25x8R-12, 26x9R-12, 26x9R-14, 26x9R-15, and 27x9R-15