Maxxis MU09 Bighorn 2.0 Radial Front Tire - Details
Based on the legendary Bighorn, the Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tire is a lightweight version that mimics the tread design of the original, with slimmer lugs. Radial construction provides better shock absorption, allowing for a smoother ride. The non-directional pattern provides predictable cornering and claws over roots and rocks for optimum climbing confidence. The Bighorn 2.0 boasts a 6 ply rating, offering the durability that you've grown to expect from Bighorn tires.
- Durable 6 ply radial construction
- All the traction of the original Maxxis Bighorn quad tires, in a lighter weight package
- Mimics the tread design of the original, with a slimmer profile
- Radial construction provides better shock absorption, allowing for a smoother ride over rough trails
- Non-directional tread pattern provides predictable cornering and claws up roots and rocks, creating optimum climbing confidence
- Suitable for hard-pack, intermediate to soft terrain and sand
- Great for desert, dirt and rock applications
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 23x8R-12, 24x8R-12, 25x8R-12, 26x9R-12, 26x9R-14, 28x9R-14 and 29 x 9R - 14