Maxxis MU9C Coronado Rear Tire - Details
The Maxxis Coronado is the ultimate desert tire for your quad or side-by-side. Brutal desert terrains are no match for the Coronado's long-wearing compound, formulated for high speeds and high temperatures. The tire's strong 8-ply rated radial carcass soaks up the shock from rocks and sand whoops for ultimate control, and ensures maximum puncture resistance in the face of thorns and sharp rocks. The aggressive tread pattern extends well over the shoulder area for increased sidewall protection and features stepped lugs to provide multiple biting edges.
- 8 ply rated radial carcass designed for supreme performance and longevity
- Long-wearing compound formulated for high speeds and high temperatures
- 8-ply rated radial carcass soaks up shocks for ultimate control, and ensures maximum puncture resistance
- A smooth ride stemming from true radial construction and a center tread configuration with a high land-to-sea ratio of lugs
- Aggressive tread pattern extends well over the shoulder area for increased sidewall protection
- Stepped lugs provide multiple biting edges, ideal for loose over hard desert terrains
- Performance matched front and rear setup provides steering control and confidence at high speeds
- Durable carcass and aggressive tread pattern make this the ultimate utility tire, whether for backcountry jaunts or national races
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x10R-12, 26x11R-12, 26x11R-14, and 27x11R-14