Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing No-Tool Trigger-Lock Plate Kit - Details
- The revolutionary Memphis Shades No-Tool Trigger-Lock plate kits feature a detach system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your Memphis Shades fairing or motorcycle windshield without the use of any tools
- A pair of latches lock the cruiser fairing or windshield down until the spring loaded "trigger locks" are intentionally disengaged, allowing the rider to easily remove the windshield or fairing
- Kits are a combination of CNC-machined aluminum plates and anchors, stainless steel hardware, grey polymer bushings and glass filled nylon latches for a clean appearance that's built to last
- Custom fit to each style of street bike and cruiser for no-hassle windshield or fairing installation
- Trigger Lock Mount Kits contain both anchoring hardware (stays on the bike) and mounting plates (that stay on the shield or fairing)
- Trigger Lock Plate Kits contain the Trigger-Lock mounting plates only
- If you have Memphis Shades Trigger Lock anchoring hardware already installed on your bike, you can mount a Memphis Shades Fats/Slim, Memphis Shades Sportshield, or Memphis Shades Fairing on your bike simply by purchasing a shield or fairing, and the applicable Memphis Shades No-Tool Trigger Lock Plate Kit
- For use with all Memphis Shades Bullet fairings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer's limited two year warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: Trigger Lock mounting plates will not go on Quick Change anchoring hardware, and vice versa (Trigger Lock anchoring hardware is easily identified as it has four 1" polymer bushings, to accept Trigger Lock mounting plates.)