Metzeler Karoo 3 Dual Sport Radial Front Tire - Details
The Metzeler Karoo 3 dual sport tires are for Adventure and Enduro On/Off Road riders. Motorcycle tires dedicated to off road expeditions that feature both off road traction and on-road stability, with an excellent mileage.
- Innovative 0 degree steel belted radial construction, a single ply of steel cords wrapped at 0 degrees around a radial carcass
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) technology gives the 0 degree steel belt more elasticity and self-damping in the crown area with increased stiffness in mid lean to support fast cornering
- Cutting edge tread design lends to improved adventure performance
- Tread pattern and knob layout ensure footprint area is more uniform and constant resulting in increased mileage on the road and off road
- Larger knobs offer more stability resulting in better handling and reduced vibrations
- Differentiated spacing between knobs improves footprint area and knobs efficiency resulting in more on the road and off road traction
- Improved off road traction and handling with 30% increased road mileage of the previous Karoo without compromising off road prowess
- Suitable for both light and heavy enduro bikes, versatile fitment
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These enduro motorcycle tires are T rated for speeds up to 118 mph
- DOT Approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 120/70R-19