Metzeler MC4 Soft Terrain Front Tire - Details
- Tread compound optimized for soft grounds featuring great stability especially when hard braking
- Designed to excel in soft to medium hard conditions with a stable carcass and self cleaning knob design
- Low weight/high strength carcass for stability, bump absorption and puncture resistance
- Aggressive center knob pattern delivers excellent straight line traction and braking
- Carving precise trajectories thanks to the intersected shoulder blocks
- Offset side knobs for increased cornering traction
- Excellent lateral stability and fast cornering
- Superb traction especially on soft, loose terrains for great accelerations out of corners
- Puts the power to the ground for great holeshots, straights and solid cornering
- Motocross competition tire tuned for enhanced performance in soft to medium terrains
- This tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21.